- There’s a LOT to do today — so let’s start with the basics. First off, we will be running on a “C-Day” schedule today. TA ends at 8:10, and then you’ll proceed to all SEVEN classes and meet all of your teachers. Staff will be posted throughout the halls to help you find your way.
- Students will also be receiving their locker assignments and combinations this morning. Be sure to let your teacher know if your locker is jammed, and PLEASE do NOT share your combination with other students.
- And now for a “Transportation Tip” about riding the bus. If you’re ever planning to take a bus that’s not your own — like if you’re going to a friend’s house after school — you MUST bring a note from home to the main office NO LATER than your grade level lunch. Again, do NOT wait until the end of the day to get a bus pass — because there isn’t time and you’ll miss the bus! See Ms. Wielechowski in the office with any questions.
- Serve, volley, overhead SMASH! The WMS Tennis Team is getting into the “swing” of a new season. Tryouts for boys AND girls begin next week — Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at the Yorktown tennis courts from 2:50 to 4pm. Interested athletes should meet at the bus loop each day after school, where you’ll receive instructions for getting to Yorktown. Be sure to bring your racket — and a can of balls if you have one. See Mr. Seeger with any questions.
- And a reminder for all athletes — and all sports. You MUST have a current physical on file to participate in after-school athletics. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. For more information about getting a physical, see your coach, the school nurse, or the Activities coordinator — Ms. Hogwood.
Until next time: Show your WOLF PACK PRIDE and let’s have a great year, Williamsburg!!