- Would you be my Valentine? The WMS SCA is holding a Valentine’s Day Fundraiser — “Crush for your Crush” — starting TODAY! For just 2-dollars, you can send an anonymous can of Crush soda to your “Crush” — or special someone. Recipients will get their Crush on Valentine’s Day next TUESDAY — and for just 1-dollar they can learn the identity of their secret admirer. OR — the sender can INSURE the Crush for an extra buck — and the recipient will NEVER KNOW who it came from.
For more information, scan the QR codes on signs posted around the school. Order forms — and money — may be returned to your TA teacher or the SCA advisors: Mr. Peacock or Mr. Tagert. All money orders must be received by this Friday.
- Calling all Math Lovers! Math Counts will meet TODAY during lunch and after school. The lunch meetings are: 6th grade in room 203, 7th grade in room 134, and 8th grade in room WW3. The after school meeting will be in WW4 for all students. Hooray for math!!
- Attention Model UN Club!! There is no Model UN Meeting after school today. Again, no Model UN Meeting Today. Students going to the “William and Mary” and “Sidwell” conferences are reminded to prepare using the resources on Google Classroom, and be sure to check-in with Ms. Carlson TODAY or TOMORROW during TA.
- There will be a MANDATORY SCA meeting for all officers and reps — TODAY during ASP 1 in room 215. See Mr. Peacock or Mr. Tagert with any questions.
- Latinas Leading Tomorrow will be meeting TODAY during ASP 1 in room 214. Participants are asked to be on time because there will be a special guest speaker. See Ms. Pointer with any questions.
- Did you know that this is National School Counseling Week? Well, it is! Make sure to thank our INCREDIBLE school counselors when you see them in the halls: Ms. Rittenhouse, Ms. Flynn, Mr. Tuttle, Ms. Boyers, Ms. Schaefer, and Mr. Caldwell. Thanks for all you do!! [clap]
- It’s time for some WOLF PACK PRIDE! The WMS Girls Basketball team is traveling to Swanson after school TODAY for a throw down on the hard court. Students are encouraged to head over, pack the stands, and root them on to victory. Be a Part of the Pride!
- Now, everybody — FREEZE!! [pause for Mannequin Challenge]
- You’ve just witnessed the first ever, WMS Mannequin Challenge! And now, we at WOLF-TV are challenging every TA to come up with your own! Here’s what to do: just use an iPad to film a 10 to 20 second Mannequin Challenge. Then go to the WOLF-TV link on the WMS website and follow the instructions to upload and submit your Challenge. The most creative entry from each grade-level TA will receive WOLF PAWS for everyone — AND will be featured on WOLF-TV!! I challenge YOU, Williamsburg, now let’s see what you’ve got!!
- Finally today: stop monkeying around, Williamsburg, because it’s time for another segment of WOLF-TV’s: “We’re All Just Orangutans!”
*CLICK HERE* to watch We’re All Just Orangutans on WOLF-TV!