If you incorrectly do the settings for PowerTest, please follow the below directions.
- Open PowerTest on the iPad
- Tap and hold the computer icon in the bottom left corner of screen until a box appears with a blinking cursor. (It’ll seem like you’re holding it a long time—could be 15 seconds.)
- Type “help” followed by today’s date backwards (e.g. Today is the 19th, so help91 for today. If today were the 4th, you’d type help40.)
- The Diagnostic Panel will open on the left side of the screen. Click the Settings button in the upper left of that panel.
- Location Selection menu will open
- Tap United States
- Tap Virginia
- Tap Arlington. The Client Code box should now read VA_ARLINGTON
- Tap Apply (This step crucial!)
- Tap OK
Some PowerSchool screen shots of this are available here: http://aahelp.powerschool.com/administering-an-assessement/powertest/ipad-itest-app/change-selected-district-2/