Today’s (Tuesday, December 6) Boys’ Soccer game has been cancelled!
Tuesday, December 13th v Gunston @ WMS
Wednesday, December 14th v Swanson @ WMS
Boys’ Soccer Interest meeting Wednesday, October 12th on the turf field!
- Students trying out for boys’ soccer must have their physicals turned in by 10:45am on Tuesday, October 18th & Wednesday, October 19th. Ms. Hogwood is leaving WMS at 11:30 today, October 18th and Wednesday, October 19th to attend the Two-day Middle school tennis championship. If your name is not on my master list of physical by 10:45am today, October 18 or Wednesday, October 19th, you cannot tryout until I return on Thursday, October 20th.
- Boys’ Soccer – if you do not complete the QR code by 10:45am on Wednesday, October 19th you cannot tryout even if you have your physical turned in. I need time to check your physical forms over before you can tryout. Completing the QR will make the process run smoothly. I will send Mr. Treble a list of students who are cleared to tryout.
- The QR code is the on the board outside of the cafeteria. Or you can copy and paste the url below to complete the google form. https://forms.gle/w5LXK29seKuMRrLJA
- Physical due date: 10.18.22
- Try Outs: 10/19, 20, & 25 (26 if needed)
- Practice Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Practice Time & Location:
- 2:45pm- 4:05pm in the WMS fields
- Chris Treble (Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Additional Information:
- WMS SOCCER CRITERIA
- Please bring the complete physical and athletic agreement form to Ms. Hogwood to tryout. Physical forms (complete physical consists of five pages) must be dated after 5/1/22 for them to be valid for the 2022-2023 school year. Electronic copies will not be accepted (hard copies only). Please check the season start and physical due dates below for each sport.