Hello, Wolf Pack!! We’re so excited to be here with you — IN PERSON — for the first day of school. There are a few announcements to go over this morning, and then we’ll set you loose.
- First off, we will be following a modified “Anchor Day” schedule today. That means TA is extended until 8:50am, and then you’ll proceed to all SEVEN of your assigned classes so you can meet all of your teachers. Staff will be posted throughout the halls to help you find your way.
- Students will also be receiving their locker assignments and combinations this morning. Be sure to let your teacher know if your locker is jammed, and PLEASE do NOT share your combination with other students.
- At lunchtime today, ALL STUDENTS are asked to please report to the cafeteria. Do NOT go to a teacher classroom, the courtyard, or anywhere else. We’ve got some important procedures and policies to go over with you about school lunches.
- And now for a “technology tip” from Ms. Solomon! If you are having any problems with your school-issued iPad — whether it’s password problems, not connecting to the internet, glitching apps, cracked screens, or ANYTHING else — please submit the online “Student Tech. Help Request” form through the WMS website. Ms. Solomon’s got the solution! So submit today — and get yourself back online.
- And a reminder for all athletes — and all sports. You MUST have a current physical on file to participate in after-school athletics. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. For more information about getting a physical, contract Ms. Hogwood, our Activities Coordinator.
That’s all for now, but I look forward to seeing you in the halls. Until next time: Show your WOLF PACK PRIDE and let’s have a great year, Williamsburg!!