Posted by Jeffrey Schonfeld at 6/21/2016
- It’s rehearsal day! All eighth graders should report to the PE hallway for Promotion Rehearsal immediately following TA this morning. The run-through is scheduled for periods one through three — and then you’ll return to class for periods four through seven. And remember: tomorrow is the REAL THING — so practice practice PRACTICE!
- And for all you 7th graders — it’s time to get WET and WILD! The end-of-the-year Pool Party is TODAY at the Knights of Columbus Pool! Students will begin the trek over after 2nd period. There will be swimming and dancing, pizza and cookies, a Dunk Tank for your teachers and principal, a gift card raffle, and best of all: NO SCHOOL WORK! Just be sure to pack an umbrella!
- Join Ms. McDonald, Mr. Tuttle and Ms. Pointer for a discussion about LGBTQ — TODAY during ASP 1 in room 227. There will be food, door prizes, and conversation in a safe and supportive environment. Please be advised that there is NO late bus today, so students must arrange their own transportation home. Gay, straight, or ally — ALL ARE WELCOME!!
- Dozens of prizes remain UNCLAIMED from last week’s Wolf Paw Drawing. If your name was picked, please be sure to bring your winning ticket to Mr. Laurie’s office in the main office and you can take your pick!
- Have you lost anything this year? If so, there’s a good chance you’ll find it in the lost and found! Students are encouraged to drop by he cafeteria Lost and Found between now and next Thursday. Any unclaimed items will be donated to charity — so take a look before it’s too late!!
- Students are reminded to CLEAN OUT YOUR LOCKERS as soon as possible! But PLEASE don’t just throw everything away. Textbooks should be returned to teachers; library books go back to the library; and unused school supplies may be donated to deserving students. Also, make sure you’re recycling all that paper!
- Listen up, readers: it’s time to RETURN YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS. There are still HUNDREDS of overdue books out there, and they’re all due ASAP! Students may drop off their books in the library or to the cart outside of the cafeteria. So look in your bag, your locker, and under your bed at home — and BRING IN YOUR BOOKS!!