- Today we will be following the “anchor” C-Day schedule. That means you’ll be attending periods 1 through 7 — so be sure to double-check that you’ve got the correct books and binders for class. And remember, there is NO Wolf Time today. Again, this is an “anchor” C-Day. See your TA teacher with any questions.
- And now for an important UPDATE about the SOLs. As you already know, we were unable to administer yesterday’s test due to a network outage. As a result, we are rescheduling the Reading SOL for TOMORROW. In preparation, all 6th, 7th, and 8th graders are reminded to charge their iPads, get a good night’s sleep, and eat a healthy breakfast. You want to be at your best for the test! See your school counselor or administrator with any other questions.
- We’ve got spirit, yes we do, we’ve got spirit, how about you??? Sign-ups for the 2022 WMS Pep Rally are now OPEN. The link is posted in Canvas on the Student Info Page, and on the WMS website. But don’t delay! Sign-ups will close this Friday — and you’ll find out if you’ve been selected on May 24th. See Ms. Hogwood with any questions.
- The WMS Helping Hands Club needs your help! From now through May 25th, students and staff are asked to contribute to Comfort Cases — a charitable organization committed to helping foster children in times of need. To participate, please donate teen pajamas, board books, or anything else you can spare. Collection bins are located in the Main Lobby. Thanks for your help, wolves!! Check it out!
- Calling all sports fans! WMS is hosting a new SPORTS TRIVIA show — Sparkin’ Up Sports!! — as a special video companion to the 2022 Yearbook. But first, we need contestants!
If you know your sports, and you’d like to compete, then go to the Morning Announcements Blog on the WMS website and apply to Sparkin’ Up Sports!! One representative will be selected from each grade — and the winner will get WOLF PAWS!! See Mr. Schonfeld with any questions.