- We begin today with WOLF PACK PRIDE! It’s TEACHER and STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK here at WMS — and we’ve got a LOT of special events lined-up. And here to tell us all about it is our WMS-PTA president — Ms. Debbie Pearson!
- And now, for our first official act of Teacher Appreciation Week — we ask that all students take a moment to recognize your hard-working TA teacher with a round of applause. Thank you, teachers, for all you do!! [clap]
- Believe it or not, but we’re nearly at the halfway mark of the 4th and final quarter of the year! This is a reminder that midterm grades will be posted this week — so students with any missing work, incompletes, or retakes should get with their teachers as soon as possible. Stop procrastinating and get it done!!
- And now for a “technology tip” from Ms. Solomon! The SOLs get started this week — and your iPad NEEDs to be working. If you are having any problems with your school-issued iPad — whether it’s password problems, not connecting to the internet, glitching apps, cracked screens, or ANYTHING else — please submit the online “Student Tech. Help Request” form through the WMS website. Ms. Solomon’s got the solution! So submit today — and get yourself back online.
- And now for a “Transportation Tip” about riding the LATE bus. If you’re ever planning to take the LATE BUS after school — you MUST have a signed bus pass for both ASP1 and 2. If you do not have a pass — you will NOT be allowed to ride the late bus. Again — the pass must be SIGNED for both ASP1 and 2 in order to ride the Late Bus. See you grade-level administrator with any questions.
- And finally today: we need to talk — about VAPING. The Williamsburg Anti-Vaping Task Force is continuing its drive to confront the vaping epidemic HEAD-ON. Because kids need to know — it’s never JUST vaping.