- We begin today with WOLF PACK PRIDE! Spirit Week continues here at WMS — and thanks to all you students and staff who participated in “Mustache Thursday!” But the fun’s not over yet. Spirit Week wraps up tomorrow with “White and Blackout Friday.” So show your school-spirit and be a Part of the Pride!!
- Today is your LAST CHANCE to vote in the March Madness “Tournament of Books!” The Championship Match pits “The Maze Runner” vs. “The Hunger Games!” To learn more about each contestant, just scan the QR codes by the cafeteria. Then, submit your pick using the Tournament of Books QR code, or just go to the WOLF-TV section on the WMS website. May the best book win!!
- Calling all Math Lovers! Math Counts will meet TODAY during lunch and after school. The lunch meetings are: 6th grade in room 203, 7th grade in room 134, and 8th grade in room WW3. The after school meeting will be in WW4 for all students. This is the LAST MathCounts meeting of the year, so don’t miss it!!
- Latinas Leading Tomorrow — otherwise knows as the L-L-T — will be meeting TODAY during ASP I in room 214. Members and allies are invited to join the discussion! See Ms. Pointer with any questions.
- Who wants pizza?! The Leo Club will be selling pizza and brownies TODAY after school by the cafeteria and library. It’s just 2-dollars, and all money raised will go towards charity and community projects. Go Leo — and GO PIZZA!!
- Registration is now OPEN for the 19th Annual APS Technology Expo! Students are invited to submit their innovative projects and designs in a range of categories, including web design, robotics, engineering, digital photography, and more! Just follow the link on the WMS homepage for more information. But the registration deadline is TOMORROW, so act fast! Good luck, inventive wolves!
- The first ever Model UN “WOLFMUN” conference is just weeks away — April 29th, right here at WMS — and YOU could be a part of it! Just see Ms. Carlson in room 202 for more information and to register, or visit their website at wolfmun.wordpress.com — or follow the link through the Morning Announcements blog. Model UN rocks!!
*CLICK HERE* to visit the WMS Model UN website!
- This is a reminder to students that your Hoops for Heart fundraising envelopes should be returned NO LATER THAN Friday, April 21st. And remember — the more money you raise, the better PRIZES you get! See Ms. Young in the Gym with any questions, and thanks for supporting the American Heart Association.