- We begin today with WOLF PACK PRIDE! It’s Spirit Week here at WMS — and thanks to all you students and staff who participated in Movie and TV Tuesday!! But the fun keeps coming. Here’s the rundown for the rest of the week: tomorrow is “Mismatch Wednesday” — then it’s “Mustache Thursday” — and finally “White and Blackout Friday.” Show your school-spirit and be a Part of the Pride!!
- And here’s another reason to be excited this week: it’s nearly time for the 3rd quarter Wolf Paw Drawing!! This FRIDAY during TA, WMS will be giving away tons of toys and goodies to our lucky winners. Just make sure you’ve put your Paws into the raffle boxes outside of the cafeteria by lunchtime TOMORROW. Good luck, wolves!
- Read any good books lately? The Teen Advisory Board — a.k.a. TAB — will be meeting TODAY during all grade level lunches in the library. So grab your grub and come take a look at these Totally Awesome Books!!
- Attention Model UN Club! There will be a meeting TODAY during ASP 1 in room 202. Participants will be preparing for the upcoming TECHMUN and WOLFMUN conferences. Please note that there will NOT be a meeting on Thursday. See Mrs. Carlson with any questions.
- And speaking of the Model UN — The first even WOLFMUN conference at WMS is just weeks away — April 29th — and YOU could be a part of it! Just see Ms. Carlson in room 202 for more information and to register, or visit their website at wolfmun.wordpress.com — or follow the link through the Morning Announcements blog. Model UN rocks!!
*CLICK HERE* to visit the WMS Model UN website!
- Calling all math-lovers! Math Counts will meet on THURSDAY during lunch and after school. It’s going to be the LAST Math Counts meetings this year — so don’t miss it!
- Registration is now OPEN for the 19th Annual APS Technology Expo! Students are invited to submit their innovative projects and designs in a range of categories, including web design, robotics, engineering, digital photography, and more! To register, just follow the link from the WMS homepage. The deadline is April 7th. Good luck, inventive wolves!
- It’s been a hard-fought battle in the March Madness “Tournament of Books” — but now we’re down to the Championship Match: It’s “The Maze Runner” vs. “The Hunger Games!” To learn more about each contestant, just scan the QR codes by the cafeteria. Then, submit your picks by this THURSDAY using the Tournament of Books QR code, or just go to the WOLF-TV section on the WMS website. May the best book win!!