- Get on your WOLF-gear, everybody, because next week is SPIRIT WEEK at WMS!! Here’s the schedule of events: we start with Pajama Day on Monday — then Movie and TV Tuesday — Mismatch Wednesday — Mustache Thursday — and White and Blackout Friday. Show your school-spirit and be a Part of the Pride!!
- Registration is now OPEN for the 19th Annual APS Technology Expo! Students are invited to submit their innovative projects and designs in a range of categories, including web design, robotics, engineering, digital photography, entrepreneurship and more! To register, just follow the link from the WMS homepage. The deadline is April 7th. Let’s get inventing, wolves!
- The Model UN Club’s first even WOLFMUN conference is just 1-month away — April 29th — and YOU could be a part of it! Just see Ms. Carlson in room 202 for more information and to register, or visit their website at wolfmun.wordpress.com — or follow the link through the Morning Announcements blog. Model UN rocks!!
*CLICK HERE* to visit the WMS Model UN website!
- Calling all film-makers and video-jockeys! Submit your original videos to the Arlington Student FilmFest by next MONDAY. Just follow the link on the WOLF-TV section of the WMS website to apply. No go make some movie magic!
- The 2016-2017 WMS yearbook is on sale NOW!! Just get an order form from your TA teacher — or better yet, get yours ONLINE by clicking the “Order Year Book” link on the WMS homepage. Supplies are limited, so get yours before they’re gone. The WMS Yearbook — Don’t miss out on the memories!
- Today is your LAST CHANCE to vote for the Tournament of Books’ FINAL FOUR! To learn more about each contestant, just scan the QR codes by the cafeteria. Then, submit your picks by this FRIDAY using the Tournament of Books QR code, or just go to the WOLF-TV section on the WMS website. May the best book win!!