- Today we will be following the B-Day schedule. That means you’ll be attending periods 2, 4, 5, and 6 — so be sure to double-check that you’ve got the correct books and binders for class. Again, this is a B-Day. See your TA teacher with any questions.
- Calling all coders! “Girls Who Code” — an after school club committed to cutting edge computer coding — is meeting TODAY during ASP 1 and 2 in room 137. Girls in all grades are invited to participate — whether you’re a computer pro or just getting started. See Ms. Edme with any questions.
- Hey, everybody — do you have a question about something in our school? Do you have an issue or problem that you think our administration needs to know about? Then we want to hear from YOU! Next month, WOLF-TV will be hosting a Town Hall event with Principal Bryan Boykin. But first, we need to know what questions to ask. To submit a question — just go to the Morning Announcements blog on the WMS website and click the “Town Hall” link. And thanks in advance for participating in the WOLF-TV Town Hall!!
- Hey, 6th graders! How would YOU like to be on the Yearbook Staff next year? The WMS Yearbook is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. This select group of students uses photography and graphic design to make a keepsake for the ages. But space is limited! To apply, just select Yearbook on your CRF — and then pick up an application from your school counselor or Mr. Schonfeld in the Library Classroom. The WMS Yearbook — Be a Part of the Pride!!
- Hey, Wolves! I want everyone out there in TV land to do me a favor — when you go home this afternoon, look through your bathroom medicine cabinet, drawers, and cupboards — and collects all the old toothbrushes and beauty products that are lying around. Then bring them back here tomorrow and donate them to the WMS “toothbrush recycling drive!” Collection bins are located outside of room 115. Reduce, reuse, recycle, Williamsburg!
- And finally today — one of the greatest cinematic sagas in Hollywood history has come to an end this year, but did the final chapter live up to the hype? Student reporters Lauren E., Lukas R., and Elijah D. examine the LIGHT and DARK SIDE of — Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker!