- The Boys Cohort will be meeting TODAY during ASP 1 in room 233. It’s an opportunity for Black and Latino students to meet new people, and become LEADERS in our community. Allies are welcome, too! See Mr. Hicks, Mr. Eason or Mr. Valdez with any questions.
- Read any good books lately? The “Talk about Books” Club” — a.k.a. TAB — will be meeting on TUESDAY during all grade level lunches in the library. So grab your grub and come take a look at these Totally Awesome Books!!
- The next Kindness Club meeting has been rescheduled for this TUESDAY during ASP 1 in room 134. Again, the Kindness Club will now be meeting TOMORROW. It’s open to everyone — new and old members alike — so stop by and help to make the world a “kinder” place! See Ms. Schaefer, Ms. Zeller, or Mr. Johnson with any questions.
- Who wants pizza? The Model UN Club will be selling pizza and cookies this FRIDAY after school in the Main Lobby and by the Cafeteria. It’s just 2-bucks, and all money raised will go to support upcoming MUNer activities. Come hungry!
- Finally this morning, today marks the beginning of “Kindness Week” at WMS. To begin, let’s watch this short video that answers the question: Why be kind?
- Kindness Week will feature a special promotion every day to help make our school a kinder place. Tomorrow you’ll get “Kindness Bingo Cards” during lunch — submit a selfie of yourself doing an act of kindness and receive a small token of appreciation. On Wednesday we’re all wearing PINK to promote love and kindness. Then on Thursday — check-out the bulletin board by the cafeteria for ideas and suggestions for being kind. And finally on Friday, we’ll wrap-up with another inspirational video. Be kind to eachother, wolves!!