- In case you missed it — there’s an important change coming for 6th and 7th graders! Beginning in January of 2017, all 6th and 7th grade students will be allowed to use drawstring “cinch sacks” to help carry small items — like pencil pouches and water bottles. Each student will be issued a “Williamsburg” cinch sack in the New Year, or you can bring your own from home. It may not be a backpack… but it’s SOMETHING! Please see your grade level administrator with any questions.
- People all over Arlington are STILL talking about the WMS girls soccer team — and its unbelievable, UNDEFEATED season this year. And now, student-reporter Ria K. gives us the “inside story” on how they accomplished this legendary feat.
*CLICK HERE* to watch The UNDEFEATED Soccer Wolves on WOLF-TV!
- Have you lost anything this year? Your lunch box? Sweatshirt? Running shoes? Hat? Then come-on down to the Cafeteria lost-and-found! It’s literally overflowing with student belongings — just waiting for you to pick them up. Who knows? — You just might find some long lost treasure!
- She dribbles, she shoots, SWISH! The WMS girls basketball team will be holding tryouts on TUESDAY, January 3rd — that’s the first day back from Winter Break. Interested athletes should sign-up on the activity board by the cafeteria — and MUST have a current physical on file. Please see Ms. Boyers or Ms. Hogwood with any questions.
- Takedown, reversal — PIN! The WMS wrestling season is set to begin! New and experienced wrestlers are invited to the first official Wrestling Team meeting — on TUESDAY, January 3rd during ASP 1 in the auxiliary gym. This year’s goal — the County Championship! Please see Coach Hicks with any questions.
- And now, it’s time to talk about something REALLY important: SPORTS! Get ready for WOLF-TV’s — “On and Off the Field!”
*CLICK HERE* to watch On & Off the Field on WOLF-TV!