- Hey 6th and 7th grade — we’ve got an important “Backpack Policy” update for you this morning! Although it’s taken some getting used to, students are doing a GREAT job of carrying their own books and staying organized throughout the day. But the WMS administration recognizes that sometimes it’s still hard to “juggle” all your stuff. So they’ve come up with a solution!
Beginning in January of 2017, all 6th and 7th graders will be allowed to use drawstring “cinch sacks” to help carry small items — like pencil pouches and water bottles. Each student will be issued a “Williamsburg” cinch sack in the New Year, or you can bring your own from home. Please see your grade level administrator with any questions.
- And now, for a little “historical perspective,” — it’s time for WOLF-TV’s: This Week in History!!
*CLICK HERE* to watch This Week in History on WOLF-TV!
- Have you lost anything this year? Your lunch box? Sweatshirt? Running shoes? Hat? Then come-on down to the Cafeteria lost-and-found! It’s literally overflowing with student belongings — just waiting for you to pick them up. Who knows? — You just might find some long lost treasure!
- Have you got game? The WMS girls basketball team will be holding tryouts on TUESDAY, January 3rd — that’s the first day back from Winter Break. Interested athletes should sign-up on the activity board by the cafeteria — and MUST have a current physical on file. Please see Ms. Boyers or Ms. Hogwood with any questions.
- Takedown, reversal — PIN! The WMS wrestling season is set to begin! New and experienced wrestlers are invited to the first official Wrestling Team meeting — on TUESDAY, January 3rd during ASP 1 in the auxiliary gym. This year’s goal — the County Championship! Please see Coach Hicks with any questions.
- The world is an imperfect place — but that doesn’t mean you’ve got to like it. It’s time once again for Joey P’s “RANT” on WOLF-TV!
*CLICK HERE* to watch RANT on WOLF-TV!
- Calling all “class clowns!” How would you like for YOUR TA to be featured on the Joke of the Day?! Just tell your TA teacher to sign-up by completing the online GoogleForm — then bring on funny. Ba Boom, Ching!!