- Today we will be following the “anchor” C-Day schedule. That means you’ll be attending periods 1 through 7 — so be sure to double-check that you’ve got the correct books and binders for class. And remember, there is NO Wolf Time today. Again, this is an “anchor” C-Day. See your TA teacher with any questions.
- Covid testing will resume TODAY at 10am. Participating students will get their “testing cards” from Ms. Hogwood when they arrive for the test — but please wait to be released by your teacher before going to the testing center.
- Show someone you care this holiday season and buy them a “candy cane” Candy Gram! They’re just 1-dollar — and you can get the order form from your TA teacher. Just be sure to purchase your Candy Gram by December 10th — and they’ll be delivered to the person-of-your-choice on December 15th. And here’s the best part — all proceeds will benefit the WMS Best Buddies Club. See Ms. Nance with any questions. Happy Holidays!!
- Calling all Future Business Leaders of America! There will be a meeting this THURSDAY in room 136 during ASP 1. And if you don’t know what FBLA is, this is your chance to join one of the most IMPACTFUL clubs at Williamsburg — and to have a lot of great fun at the same time! See Ms. Briones with any questions or for more information.
- ’Tis the season… for great MOVIES!! Everyone is invited to a screening of the classic holiday film: “Elf” starring Will Farrell — on Tuesday, December 14th after school in the Auditorium. Tickets to the show are just 25-cents and refreshments will also be sold — so be sure to bring a few extra bucks. All proceeds will go to support the WMS Sister Circle Club. Don’t be a cotton-headed ninny muggins — Come to “Elf” on December 14th!
- And now it’s time for WOLF PACK PRIDE! FOURTEEN Williamsburgers have been selected to participate in the Arlington Public Schools Honors Chorus! It’s a HUGE honor — and proof of all the talented students here at WMS.
- Congratulations to Tia A., Lillian B., Caleb B., Roxana C., and Francesca D!
- Zoe D., Katherine G., Sailor G., Jillian G., and Harper G.,
- Chloe O., Natalynn P., Eleanor P., and Maya U.T. Way to go, singing wolves!! [clap]
- The APS Honors Chorus will be performing at Kenmore Middle School on January 29th at 4pm. Students and staff are encouraged to come to the show and support your fellow wolves.