- In just a few short hours, we’ll be having our “1st Quarter Wolf Paw Drawing!” And that means we’ll be following an adjusted schedule today. Students and teachers are reminded that TA ends at 7:55 this morning — and students should RETURN to TA at 2:04 this afternoon for the drawing. Good luck, wolves!!
- Attention 7th and 8th graders!! “Saturday Science” is back — TOMORROW in room 113 from 9 to 11:30 A.M. Science teachers will be on-hand to provide help on your science projects. Just be sure to sign-up beforehand, and please use door number 10 to enter the building. Science Rocks!!
- Brush your hair, wash your face, and smile for the camera, everybody — because MONDAY is PICTURE DAY at WMS!! Student photographs will be taken during PE class, so be sure to bring your “picture order form” with you. Extras are located in the office. Please see Ms. Argenal with any questions. Say cheese!!
- This is a reminder for all students taking the “Credit by Exam!” Your test is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, at 9:00 am at Wakefield High School. Please remember that there is no school that day — due to the Presidential Election — so you will need to arrange your own transportation. See Ms. Soto Villalba with any questions, and GOOD LUCK!! And now — en Espanol!!
Hola! Este es un recordatorio para todos los estudiantes que van a tomar el “crédito por examen”. El examen es el martes, 8 de noviembre, a las 9:00 de la mañana en la escuela Wakefield. Por favor, recuerde que no hay escuela ese día – debido a la elección presidencial – por lo que tendrá que tener su propio medio de transporte para ir a tomar el examen. Hable con la Sra. Soto Villalba si tiene alguna pregunta, y ¡BUENA SUERTE !
- Model UN members who would like to attend the upcoming Williams and Mary Conference MUST turn in their applications by next THURSDAY. Please see Ms. Carlson to get the form, or with any questions.
- Tweet, Tweet, Williamsburg! WMS students are invited to join a new after school “Bird Club!” If you love nature — this club will have you “flying high.” Get it?! The bi-weekly meetings start NEXT THURSDAY during ASP 1 in room 112. Please see Ms. Araya to sign-up, or with any questions.
- Donate to Leo Club’s Annual Coat Drive for the Homeless! Collection boxes are located in the library, and students are encouraged donate new or gently-used coats, scarves, gloves and socks. YOUR HELP can make all the difference to a person-in-need this winter!!
- The annual FUNdraiser for the Williamsburg PTA is ON! Just go to the “WMS PTA” link on the WMS homepage, then select “No Frills Fundraiser” to make a donation. All contributions go towards school activities and events. And remember — everyone who donates will be entered into the “Donut Hero” drawing!