- Welcome back, everybody! I hope you’re all rested up — and well fed — after that 5-day holiday.
The WMS student-reporters had a LOT to be thankful for this year — and they were “vlogging” all about it. Just watch!
*CLICK HERE* to watch “What are YOU thankful for?” on WOLF-TV!
- Wolf Pack Pride is going strong!! The WMS girls Soccer team remained UNDEFEATED with a big win over Kenmore last week. And even more amazing — they still haven’t surrendered a single goal all season!! The scoring was led by Shay M. with 2-goals, and Piper D. and Jenna P. with one goal apiece. The Lady Wolves return to action TOMORROW with an away game against crosstown rival: Swanson Middle School. Go get ’em, soccer wolves! [clap]
- If you like to ARGUE — then this next announcement is for YOU! Interested 7th and 8th graders are invited to join the WMS Speech and Debate Team! There will be an informational meeting TODAY during ASP 1 in room 1A6. Please see Ms. Jones with any questions.
- Sister Circle will meet TODAY during ASP 1 in room 233. There will be a special guest speaker — so don’t miss out! Please see Ms. Pointer with any questions.
- Attention Model UN — there will be a special meeting TODAY during ASP 1 for all students attending this Saturday’s GW Conference. Please see Ms. Carlson with any questions.
- Calling all ACT 2 Theater Arts students!! There WILL be rehearsals after school this week during ACT 2 for the class project: Stuck Pot. Attendance is MANDATORY. Please see Mr. Brown with any questions.
- Calling all 6th graders — it’s time to get your GLOW on!! The 6th Grade “Glow Party” is scheduled for next TUESDAY, December 6th from 2:30 to 4 P.M. in the Cafeteria There will be a DJ, dancing, junk food galore, a photo booth, & lots of prizes! Party-goers are encouraged to wear white, neon, or anything with glow in the dark designs. See you at the “rave!!”
- This is a “friendly reminder” that 6th and 7th graders MUST leave their backpacks in their lockers starting TODAY. 8th graders ARE permitted to carry their backpacks — but are also expected to stay organized, keep cellphones put away, and leave jackets and unneeded books in your lockers. If anyone has any questions about the new backpack policy, you are encouraged to speak to your grade level administrator.