- We begin today with an important “technology tip” from Ms. Solomon! All students and staff MUST update their iPads with the new iOS by this FRIDAY — at the very latest. Any iPads that have NOT been updated by the end of the week will need to be WIPED, so don’t delay!
- And about that iPad “glitch” — some iPads may still be malfunctioning following the iOS update. But here’s some good news: Ms. Solomon’s got the solution! If you are having any problems with your tablet, be sure to submit a “Student Tech. Help Request” form. The link can be found on the WMS homepage — and Ms. Solomon will contact you shortly to schedule the repair.
- Calling all actors, singers, and technicians! Auditions for the WMS Spring Musical — Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland, Jr.” — will take place in the auditorium on THURSDAY, December 13th during ASP 1 and 2; and again on MONDAY, December 17th during ASP 1 only. Interested performers should prepare three things — the song “Happy Birthday”, a short nursery rhyme, and another song of YOUR CHOICE that highlights YOUR VOICE. See Mr. Brown with any questions. Break a leg!
- And now for a “Transportation Tip” about riding the bus. If you’re ever planning to take a bus that’s not your own — like if you’re going to a friend’s house after school — you MUST bring a note from home to the main office NO LATER than your grade level lunch. Again, do NOT wait until the end of the day to get a bus pass — because there isn’t time and you’ll miss the bus! See Ms. Argenal in the office with any questions.
- Who wants Pizza? The Model UN Club will be hosting a Pizza — and cookie — fundraiser this FRIDAY after school, located in the Main Lobby and by the cafeteria. It’s just 2-dollars a plate, and all money raised will go to support the upcoming WOLFMUN conference and other MUNner activities. Come hungry!
- Do you like the Joke of the Day? Do you think YOU can do better? Then let’s see what you’ve got! WOLF-TV is now accepting applications from all grade-level TAs to be featured on the Morning Announcements “Joke of the Day!” Just ask your TA teacher to complete the online GoogleForm to sign-up, then bring on funny. Ba Boom, Ching!!