- And now for an important announcement from the PE department. The weather has definitely turned this month, and it’s getting colder by the week. But you’re in luck! Right now, there is a limited supply of PE sweat suits still available. Just check with your PE teacher to see if your size is still stock. But ACT FAST — because once they’re gone, they’re gone. Don’t get left out in the cold — get your Wolf Pack PE gear TODAY!!
- Calling all Williamsburg students and staff! Did you do anything EXCITING over the summer? And more importantly, did you get any good PICTURES? The WMS Yearbook will be introducing a new section this year featuring summer vacation photos. If you’ve got a good one, please email it to Ms. Kontos as soon as possible — or stop by her room for more information. Thanks for the memories!!
- Listen up, ballers! Students who’d like to play Girls Basketball are invited to the “open gym session” TODAY during ASP 1 in the WMS gym. Work on your skills, meet other players, and get some one-on-one instruction with the coach! See Ms. Sutphin with any questions.
- The WMS Jazz Band Club will NOT be meeting after school today. The next “jam session” is scheduled for Thursday, November 29th — after Thanksgiving Break. Again, the Jazz Club meeting is CANCELLED for today.
- Do you like pizza, pasta, and all that yummy Italian food? Then we’ve got just the thing for you.
That’s what’s up! The WMS Choir is hosting a fundraiser TODAY at Pie-Tanza — located in the Lee-Harrison Shopping Center — from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Just tell them you’re there for the WMS choir — and 15-percent of the cost of your meal will be donated to the music program. It’s good for dine-in, or take-out. Again, eat at Pie-Tanza today, support the WMS Choir, and Be a Part of the Pride!