Today is an EARLY RELEASE day — and we’ll be following the C-Day schedule. That means TA ends at 7:59, and you’ll be attending ALL SEVEN of your class periods for 26-minutes each. Be sure to double-check that you’ve got the correct books and binders for class. Again, this is a C-Day. See your TA teacher with any questions.
- This is a reminder for all 6th graders on the ELECTIVE WHEEL — please check with your TA teacher for the correct location of your new class. Again, the new Wheel classes have changed — and you MUST check with your TA teacher for the latest information. Teachers will be posted in the halls to help you find your way.
- Hey, 8th grade! There will be a special assembly TODAY for all 8th graders during periods 5 through 7. Be sure to go to your 5th period class FIRST to take attendance, and then your classroom teacher will escort you to the auditorium. This presentation is part of the Global Read Aloud — featuring award-winning author T.V. Padma! Get ready to learn about some Totally Awesome Books!
- And now it’s time for WOLF PACK PRIDE!! The WMS Tennis Team was in it to WIN it! The Wolves swept to victory yesterday at the Arlington County Doubles Tournament — with Jacklynka S. and Eleni G. winning the girls’ title; and Maxik S. and Matthew K. winning the boys title. And props to ALL of our players for their strong effort. Way to go, doubles wolves!! [clap]. Up next, the countywide singles tournament on Thursday — so wish our players good luck!
- Wolf Pack Pride continues with the girls Soccer team. It was another tough game for the Wolves yesterday — losing a nail-biter to Dorothy Hamm, 1 to 0. The only score came with under 2-minutes left in the game. Great try, soccer wolves!! [clap]. Girls soccer wraps up their season TOMORROW at Gunston — looking to end it on a high note. Go get ’em, players!
- And finally today — School. Some kids LOVE IT — others… not so much. Student-reporters Lauren E., Tanya F., and Eric C. want to know: are you PUMPED — or DUMPED — about 2020?