Photo credit: Richard Roberts
Are you wondering what to read over the summer? Here are some resources to get you started:
- eBooks at Williamsburg – this page has information on logging into the two eBook apps available through the App Catalog
- 7th grade Book Nook – this page includes student made book trailers and links to read-alikes.
- Summer Reading at the Arlington Public Libraries – this page includes a calendar of summer activities at all the branches of the public libraries, lists of all the recommended summer reading titles from Arlington Public Schools, and book trailers, too!
- TATAL: Teens at the Arlington Public Library – book reviews and conversation by teens.
- Capitol Choices: Noteworthy Books for Children and Teens – a local group of professionals who create a list of the best new books each year.
- NY Public Library: Stuff for the Teen Age – a blog highlighting the best books.
- Young Adults’ Choices Reading List – from the International Reading Association showcasing middle and high school books.
- The Horn Book – list starts w/ recommendations for younger readers and then progresses to middle and high school.