Virginia Junior Academy of Science
VJASCoordinator: lisa warden:email@example.com
State wide competition for 7th and 8th grade students Dates: May 21-23, 2019
Location: Old Dominion University (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Student(s) write a formal research paper.
- School submits to the VJAS competition in February.
- STEM professionals read and screen projects.
- Students are selected to attend the Research Symposium.
- At the Research Symposium -Students make an oral presentation to judges, interact with peers and professionals, and experience a higher-education environment.
- Awards are presented in various STEM categories.
For more information visit VJAS website