Science Fair Coordinator: Stephanie Japec: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: January 12, 2019
Location: WMS Cafeteria
Time: 8:00 am- approximately 11:30 am
(Community Open House from 8:00 am- 8:30 am. Judging begins at 9:00 am)
Volunteer to help at the science fair : https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4aadab23ab9-science2
Student Science Fair Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/Ya9kwc3JHADj62ao2
Judges Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/G4mQnK9AEekvwprg1
Link to ISEF forms: https://student.societyforscience.org/intel-isef-forms
All students participating in the WMS science fair need to complete Form 1, 1A, and 1B
Questions students should be able to answer during their science fair presentation:
- Why should someone care about your project? Why is it important/How could it help someone or something? How does this relate to the real world?
- What area of science did you do? Describe. Why is it classified in this area of science? (chemistry, engineering, biology, etc.)
- Explain the results of that experiment.
- What were some potential experimental/procedural errors that could occur in your data collection? How did you work to prevent them?
- What potential hazards or health concerns were involved in your project? What precautionary actions and safety equipment did you use to minimize these?
Regional Science Fair:
March 16-17, 2019
20 projects will be selected to represent Williamsburg Middle School
Good Luck Saturday,
Your WMS Science Department
Questions? Email science fair co-directors: email@example.com